Wednesday, January 21, 2009

journal

A couple days ago I was walking down the street to see if my dog was at my neighbors. Before I got ready to head over there, I started hearing a really weird noise in the backyard. Colton came upstairs to ask me if I knew what that horrible noise was. "Did I not just ask you the same exact question?" I asked him. Every time I ask him a question he always repeats what I say. For a second there, I thought I was gonna have to whoop him. Then Colton said, "Go run out to the backyard and see if you can find out what that is." "Heck no!" I replied. You must think I'm crazy to be running out there by myselft. I might go if you come with me. "Just go out there by yourself Johnny!" Colton said. "Know that if you don't go, you will regret it!" Colton said. Lets just all go at once. That dog will masticate your leg if you mess with it. Mom will not be happy if I go. Just calm down Colton. I will help assuage the situation by giving it some food or something. I think what I'll do is grab some jewelry and other pretty things to help embelish the "thing" that is in there. Oh come on! I just want to find out what that is. Not make friends with it. Please just let me do this! It will work, I know it will. Quite! I think I hear the noice again. Really? Yes, so stop acting quirky. So we are really going to do this aren't we? And what happens if we get hurt? Then we go to the hospital together. Usually when someone is threatend to get hurt, they don't want to do it anymore.Very good assumption Colton. Well, we are still going to do it man. Xtremely dangerous is what your planning! Your insane for doing this Johnny, you really are. Zany is the only word that describes you. You have fun. your going by yourself.

No comments: